Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Vintage Books Bundle or you can order them separately.
Personalized Mini Book
By Ann Bernklau
- To get the stenciled background effect, place the large oval Celtic Dazzle™ in the center of the cover. Cover the Dazzle and surrounding area with copper Staz-On, then carefully peel off the Dazzle™.
- Use the copper Staz-On™ inkpad to lightly ink two brads and the raised areas of the keyhole. Attach the keyhole to the center of the cover with the matching brads.
- Place gold Border and Celtic Dazzles™ on a scrap piece of paper. Ink with the copper Staz-On™, then apply the Dazzles™ to the cover, as shown.
- Punch 3 evenly spaced holes along the left side of the cover with the Crop-A-Dile. Insert the black binding rings. Use organdy swirl ribbon to embellish the binding rings.
- Glue chipboard initials to the bottom of the cover.