Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Great Outdoors Set or you can order them separately.
Happy Camper Happy Birthday
By Laura Nicholas
Laura's Tip: Using the stickers, and punch-outs, create a journaling block for the birthday message inside the card.
- Cut the brown texture paper to 5"x 6 1/2". Cut the argyle paper to 4 3/4"x 6 1/4" and glue to the brown. Cut the light green paper into a 1 1/2" strip and mat with brown. Glue to the center of the argyle paper and add pen stitching.
- Add punch-outs to the tags with foam tape to add dimension. Glue to the green strip then add mini brads to the tops of the tags.
- Add a moose brad next to the first tag. Tie a knot of ribbon to the lantern Brad Buddie and secure to the strip between the tags. Add tree Dazzles to the end of the strip as shown
- Foam tape word strips to the top left corner and to the bottom right corner. Adhere word Dazzles and shaped brads around the strips. Place a moose Dazzle and brad near the bottom words. Back an arrow Dazzle with green paper and trim flush to the sticker, foam tape under the words.
- Glue the entire piece to the front of the card.
- Inside the card: Cut a 3 1/2"x5" strip of argyle paper and 1/2" strip of light green paper. Glue the strips together.
- Print a greeting on 1 3/4" strip of blue paper. Add pen stitching and mat with brown paper. Foam tape word punch-outs and stickers to complete the greeting. Add a moose brad to the bottom and edge of the strip with branch Dazzles. Glue inside the card.