|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||Papier Tole is so easy, simply punch out and stack for great 3-D results! Check out our NEW designs and get super savings!
Happy Birthday Princess
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tips: Layer the Dazzles over the punch-outs for a beautiful effect on Cinderellas dress.
- Place fold of the card on the left. Cover the card with blue cardstock. Cut the brown cardstock to 5"x6".
- Glue the "Happy Birthday Princess" punch-out to the bottom of the brown cardstock. Trim the pink paper punch-out to 3 "x4 " and blue punch-out paper to 1 "x4 ". Glue to the brown cardstock above the greeting.
- Wrap purple ribbon over the edges of the pink paper and tuck ends behind the paper. Zot a bow to the top ribbon. Glue the brown mat to the card front.
- Add the dress Dazzles stickers to the Cinderella punch-out and foam tape to the pink paper. Cut a 1" strip of brown cardstock, tuck under the punch-out and trim flush to the edge of the card. Back heart stickers with punch-outs and foam tape to the brown cardstock with a small quote punch-out. Add small heart Dazzles around the strip.
- Place the "Dreams & Wishes" Dazzles above the brown strip. Add ping Dazzles to the blue strip and to the "Happy Birthday Princess" strip.
- Inside the card: Cut brown cardstock to 3"x5". Color block with the greeting punch-out and strips of pink and blue papers on the brown cardstock. Mat with a 3 "x5" blue cardstock.
- Foam tape backed Dazzles with punch-outs and the "Celebrate" punch-out. Place small ping and heart Dazzles, as shown, and glue inside the card.