Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Snowflake Ornament Set or you can order them separately.
Snowflake Bubble ornament
By Ann Bernklau
Designer Tips: Attaching the center of the 3-D snowflake with foam tape gives it extra dimension. The teal crystals add just the right amount of sparkle.
- Cut a 2 square of teal patterned paper and sandwich it between two pieces of Memory Glass. Set aside.
- Take the plaque-shaped Memory Capsule and add silver swirls and flourishes to the corners from the Petite Dazzles. Embellish with teal crystals as shown.
- Peel off a large snowflake Dazzle and adhere the center to the center of the Memory Glass with foam tape. Gently fold up the spokes of the snowflake to make them three-dimensional. Place a 5mm teal crystal in the center of the snowflake.
- Place the Memory Capsule over the snowflake. Lift up the metal tab of the Memory Frame and open the frame just wide enough to fit the Memory Capsule and the 2 pieces of glass inside the frame. Close the frame and press down the tab.
- String 6 of narrow teal grosgrain ribbon through the loop at the top and tie a knot. Tie a small bow with the same ribbon and use a Zot to adhere it to the base of the loop.