|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||New Paper Packs and Scrapbooking Dazzles that coordinate, plus savings too!
Back to School Page
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tips: Use the template to create half ovals to extend the border of the paper and under the large photo for added color, and to add brads along the edge of the paper ovals.
- Trace one side of the 11 " oval onto green paper and cut out. Ink the edges and glue along the right side of the yellow border paper.
- Mat a large photo with blue paper and glue across the center of the page from the striped border.
- Trace another 11 " oval from the red paper and glue aligned with the border on the left side of the page, overlapping some of the photo with the oval. Trim off the excess for a smaller flap over the photo.
- Trim one side of the 6 " oval of the plaid paper. Cluster oval matted photos over the plaid oval and overlap the bottom corner of the large photo.
- Cut a slit in the paper ribbon border with a craft knife. Tie a bow in one end of blue ribbon and tuck long tail through the slit in the border. Tuck ribbon under one of the photos and glue dot the bow to the right edge of the page.
- Tuck the "Back to" ribbon word punch-out into the file folder and glue to the border. Add a School Brad Buddie to the folder to complete the "Back to School" title. Add journaling to the school favorites punch-out and fill the folder with a pencil Brad Buddie and other punch-outs. Foam tape "5th Grade" punch-outs around the folder and add star brads.
- Foam tape star punch-outs around the top and side of the large photo with star brads. Add a tab to the top of the photo.
- Finish around the red and green half ovals with mini brads. Use the oval template for spacing along the edges.