Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Book Dazzles & All Set or you can order them separately.
Greetings Snow Bird Card
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tip: Place vellum behind the birds and emboss with the stylus to cloud the vellum.
- Place fold of the card on the top. Cover the card front with red paper. Cut the striped paper to 4 " x 6" and holly paper 3" x 4 ". Mat the holly with red paper and glue to the center of the striped. Mat with green cardstock and glue to the center of the red.
- Place snowflake border Dazzles along the seam of the holly paper. Use additional snowflake Dazzles to complete the edges.
- Back small holly Dazzles with green cardstock and red paper. Glue to the corners of the striped paper.
- Back small birds with vellum and green cardstock for the scarves. Emboss the vellum with the stylus.
- Cut 1" squares of red paper and ink the edges. Mat with green cardstock and foam tape to the striped papers, as shown. Foam tape birds to the mats.
- Punch out the center of the frame and trim away green on the greetings punch-out. Back the frame with cream cardstock and add Greeting punch-out to the center. Place the birdhouse Dazzle™ on the greetings punch-out and trim away the excess sticker. Foam tape the frame to the holly paper.
- Inside the card: Cut a 2 " x 4 " striped paper and 1 " x 2 " holly paper. Mat with red and glue to the striped strip. Mat with green cardstock and then again with red paper. Glue inside the card.
- Back the tree, large bird and snow with vellum. Emboss with the stylus and add green cardstock for the scarf. Glue to the strip and add the word and snowflake Dazzles around the bird.
Warm Wishes Card
By Laura Nicholas
- Place fold of the card on the left. Cover the card front with argyle paper. Cut a 2 " x 6 " strip of green texture paper and glue " from the right edge of the argyle paper. Cut a 2 " x 6 " strip of dot vellum and glue over the green texture strip.
- Cut a 3" strip of red word paper and mat with " strips of green texture paper.
- Glue red strip over the vellum across the argyle paper.
- Back tree Dazzles with green paper and cut flush to the stickers. Foam tape across the red word paper and fold up the layers of the stickers for added dimension.
- Place small stars around the edges of the vellum strip. Place a large star Dazzles to the tab and ink the edges. Foam tape at the top of the red strip. Add strips of crystals along the green strips.
- Inside the card: Cut a 2" strip of argyle paper. Cut a 2 1/2" piece of red word paper and mat with green paper. Add crystals to the green paper and glue to inside of the card, as shown. Back the tree Dazzle and foam tape to the red paper. Foam tape Peace and Love tag to the argyle paper. Mat the star punch-out with green paper and add star. Glue to the tag.