Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the All 15 3-D Dazzles Set or you can order them separately.
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tip: Piece the border Dazzles around the papers and connect pieces with nailheads and pearls.
- Place fold of the card on the left. Cover the card front with green striped paper. Cut the dark purple paper to 4 " x 6", ink the edges and glue to the center of the striped paper. Cut the green floral paper to 3 " x 5 1/2" , ink the edges and glue to the left edge of the purple mat. Cut purple vellum to 2 " x 4 " and glue to the center of the green floral paper.
- Place the dot and dash border Dazzles on the right edge of the purple paper. Trim flush to the edge of the purple and add gold pearls to the ends. Add the same border Dazzles to the vertical sides of the green floral paper and trim flush to the ends. Place the short remaining border pieces on the horizontal edges of the green floral paper. Fill gaps in the border with diamond border Dazzles. Add pearls in the corners and nailheads to the diamond sections.
- Ink the edges of the tabs and glue to the edges of the green floral and purple mats.
- Back flowers with copper mesh and purple paper. Foam tape smaller flowers to the center of the large flower and cut around the Dazzles. Add pearls and nailheads for the centers and add to the vellum mat.
- Ink the edges of the word labels and foam tape around the flowers. Add gold pearls to the ends of the labels.
- Ink the edges of the card front.