Get all the major supplies needed to make these projects with the Winter Delights Set, or you can order them separately.
Snow Much Fun!
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tip: Create a large mat around the photos with stars and snowflakes. Use the Rox to add sparkle around the stars and snowflakes and to the snowflakes in the paper.
- Cut a 8 ½" x 9" mat of navy cardstock and glue to the center of the border paper.
- Trace large star on the back of the blue snowflake paper and cut out. Mat with white cardstock and glue overlapping the navy mat. Allow some of the tips to go off the page. Trim excess points.
- Mat 5x7 and 4x3 photos with white cardstock and glue to the mat.
- Trace and cut out 2” striped and 3 ½ “ red stars. Mat with white cardstock glue around the photos. Trace, cut out and fold vellum snowflakes. Add white pen detail to the edges and silver snowflake mini brad buddies to the centers. Attach around the stars on the page as shown.
- Punch a border out of navy cardstock and mat onto a 1” wide white strip of cardstock. Use the stitching on the star template to stitch on the white strip and around the navy mat.
- Print journaling onto white cardstock and trim, add stitching and tuck title under the stars. Glue red rick-rack along edge of large photo. Add lime bow centered on red star as shown.
- Add sparkle to the centers of the snowflakes printed in the paper with Snowflake Ice Rox and scatter around the stars and snowflakes.