Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Easter Pails Collection, or you can order them separately.
Easter Short Pail
By Ann Bernklau
Designer Tips: I clipped the prongs off of the egg brads and foam taped them to the pail.
- Cut 14" of the teal web ribbon and adhere it to the inside top of the pail with Zots. Cut a 12"x3" piece of purple pattern. Affix the Easter Brad Buddie to the center of the strip, 1" from the bottom. Glue the strip around the pail so the Easter Brad Buddie is centered. Cover the gap in the back with matching paper.
- Tie a sheer purple/white dot ribbon in a bow around the base of the pail. Use Zots to hold it in place.
- Back flower basket Dazzles with yellow gingham paper and pink, purple and green texture paper and add crystals to the flower centers. Glue the basket to the center, 1 ¾" from the bottom. Back 2 small chicks and a ladybug with pastel paper. Cut the wire prongs off of 5 egg brads. Foam tape the eggs and glue the chicks and ladybug around the sides of the basket as shown.
- For the handle: Knot small pieces of ribbon in an alternating pattern around the handle, 8 each of the following colors; green gingham, purple gingham, and blue grosgrain.
- For the lid: Cover the lid with purple texture. Place a gold swirl Dazzles in the center and a sheer purple/white dot bow over it. Back 3 flowers with pastel colors and glue to lid around the bow. Add crystals to the flower centers.