Make a Wish Card
By Ann Bernklau
Designer Tip: The Brilliance inkpads make it easy to ink in small areas.
- With the fold on the top, cover the card front with Color Me Gold Dots, arranging the paper so the flower/flourish is in the top right of the card.
- Ink the edges with orchid. Color in the flowers and flourishes with sky blue, lavender, purple and orchid, using the small tip of the inkpad for precision coloring. Wipe off excess ink with a paper towel.
- Cut a 5"x1/2" strip of the remaining dots paper and ink with the four colors, blending between each color as shown. Glue across the card 1" from the bottom and flush with the right edge.
- Cut out a label from the tags and cut off one side, with the remaining shape measuring 2"x2 3/8". Print a greeting on it and ink the edges purple. Ink a 2½" square of white cardstock with sky blue. Mat the label onto the sky blue, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue the label to the bottom left corner of the card.
- Inside the card: Cut a 6½"x3/4" strip of dots, ink with orchid, and glue to card 1¾" from the top. Ink the dotted tag with all four colors and glue to card 1¼" from the left and bottom. Print a greeting on a small piece of white cardstock, ink the edges sky blue, and glue to the card 2¼" from the bottom and left edge.