Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the All 5 Hang-On Punches, or you can order them separately.
Happy 1st Birthday Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Tiny clothes on hangers are a great idea for a baby card or for a teenage girl who loves clothes.
- Place the card fold on the left. Attach flowers with brads to the green paper before gluing to the card front. Cover the card with green paper with the border at the top.
- Mat a 5/8" wide strip of blue sponged paper with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8" wide border. Glue across the center of the striped border and trim the ends even with the card front. Glue a length of orange rick rack across the blue border.
- Hangers: Shape 3½" lengths of memory thread into 1¼" wide triangles and twist the left end around the right at the top of the triangle. Bend the top into a hook shape and trim excess.
- Punch 2 socks from sponged blue and 2 from white cardstock. Cut and glue the cuffs and heals from the blue to the white socks. Wrap the tops around the hanger and Zot to the rick rack.
- Punch 2 shirts from orange sponge paper and write #1 on each. Wrap tabs around the hangers and glue.
- Write "Happy 1st Birthday" on the card front, as shown.