Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the All 4 Papier Tole Kits, or you can order them separately.
By Susan Cobb
Designer Tip: Use a few flowers from the green numbered embellishment to decorate the inside.
- With the fold at the top, cover the card front with teal tiles paper. Ink the top edge of a 6 ½"x¼" strip of pink cardstock and glue across the card, 2" from the top. Cover the bottom 2¾" of the card front with yellow/teal dots paper, then ink the edges of the card.
- Punch out the embellishment pieces with pink numbers. Ink the edges brown. Glue piece #1 to the card front as shown. Punch out piece #2 and foam tape over its matching design. Repeat foam taping until the design is complete.
- Write or computer print "Happy Birthday!" on pink cardstock. Trim to a 2"x1 1/8" rectangle, then trim the corners of the right end for a tag shape. Ink the edges brown. Ink edges of a ¼"x1 1/8" yellow/teal dotted strip and glue vertically to the left side of the tag. Mat the tag on teal tiles paper, leaving a thin border, then ink the edges. Add a ribbon tab to the end, then glue the tag to the lower left side of the card front, ½" from the bottom. Place nailheads and ribbon as shown.
- Inside the card: Write or computer print a message on pink cardstock and trim to a rectangle. Ink the edges, and double mat on yellow/teal dots paper, then teal tiles paper. Glue centered to the inside.
- Place 3mm nailheads along the bottom of the yellow paper. Foam tape a few flowers from the green numbered design together and add overlapping the matting.