Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Snowman Card or you can order them separately.
Snowman Birthday Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Consider buying the Cupcake Double-Stick Dazzles to go with this bundle. With the papers and glitter assortment you will have supplies to make birthday cards for every season!
- Place the card fold on the left. Cover the card with blue snow paper. Ink the edges of a 4 1/2 square of striped paper, mat with lavender sponged paper and glue to the bottom of the card. Glue the dark blue snowflake border across the top.
- Glue and foam tape Happy Birthday with letter cut-outs across the top of the card.
- Apply the white areas of the snowman to white cardstock. This prevents the card background from showing through the white glitter. Apply purple glitter to the scarf. Glue the white pieces and place the scarf pieces on the striped square on the card front. Apply pink glitter to the heart and place on the chest and earmuffs. Apply purple glitter to the eyes and place on the head. Glitter the hat aqua with purple and pink details.
- Cut out the round snowflakes and glue and foam tape around the snowman. Apply glitter to the Double-Stick tiny circles and glue to the center of the snowflakes.
- Inside the card: Glue a 5x1 strip of striped paper near the bottom inside back with to you letter cut-outs and round snowflake cut-outs with glittered centers glued to the left side.