Happy Birthday Card
By Susan Cobb
Designer Tip: Papier Tole and Jewel Dazzles™ make this card go together quickly, easily, and beautifully! I off-set the #3 die-cut to give the flower a fuller look.
- Trim the card to a 5” square, then turn it so the fold is at the top. Cover the card front with brown tiles paper. Cut a 4 5/8” square from teal/orange/yellow/blue tiles paper and glue centered on the brown card front.
- Cut a 3 ¼” teal tiles square and mat on brown, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue centered to the card front.
- Assemble the Papier Tole piece, according to the directions and glue to the teal square as shown.
- Glue ribbon across the card front, and Zot™ a bow to the left side, as shown. Write or computer print “happy birthday” on ivory paper or cardstock. Trim into a small tag and mat on brown. Glue the tag near ribbon as shown.
- Place Jewel Dazzles™ on the Papier Tole flower and tag to highlight.