Precious Poppy Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Embossing images gives them a bright/clear appearance and adds an element of texture with the raised image. Add even more texture by cutting out images and foam taping them to the stamped image.
- Place the card fold on the side. Cover with purple floral paper. Mat a 4 ¼” x 6 1/8” purple dot rectangle with a 1/16” wide blue mat and glue both flush with the right edge of the card.
- Stamp/emboss the poppy image on a 4”x 5 5/8” rectangle of green sponged paper. Stamp the words above and below with black ink.
- Stamp/emboss a second image of the flowers and cut out only the blossoms and bud. Foam tape over the previously embossed images.
- Stamp/emboss the dragonfly on blue paper and foam tape to the top right.
- Glue the green rectangle flush with the right edge of the card. Tie a small blue bow and glue to the flower stems.