Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Bloom Card Bundle Bloom Card Set, or you can order them separately.
Bloom Dazzles Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: When lining the flower pot and butterflies inside the large Dazzles( frame, use small pieces of paper and small scissors to cut around portion of the sticker.
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with dark pink cardstock. Cut a 6"x4 ¾" rectangle of aqua floral paper. Mat a 1"x4 ¾" strip of striped paper with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border on the long sides. Mat again with a 1 ¾"x4 ¾" strip of pink dot paper. Ink the edges and glue to the center of the floral rectangle. Ink the rectangle edges brown and glue to the center of the pink card.
- Trace a 3 ½"x4 ¾" Bracket Label onto brown cardstock. Cut out and ink the edges brown. Glue to the center of the card. Line the flower pot inside the Dazzles( frame with brown cardstock, the flower blossoms with blue holographic paper and the butterflies with striped paper. Line the center of the frame with pink holographic and the entire frame with blue holographic. Glue to the brown label and place the "Bloom" greeting inside the frame.
- Glue a metallic blue bow to the top left corner of the frame. Line a small Dazzles( butterfly with pink dot paper and glue to the label's top right corner. Use foam tape under with wings to give dimension.
- Inside the card: Mat a 6 ½" length of striped paper with pink dot, leaving a ½" border on the long sides. Mat again with brown cardstock, leaving 1/8" borders. Glue the border ½" from the bottom of the card inside back.
- Trace ½ of the 2 ¼"x3" Vintage Sign label and ink the edges brown. Glue half the label to the left side of the border. Line the Dazzles( flower pot with striped paper and the blossoms with pink and blue holographic paper. Glue to the label, with a knotted ribbon on top. Foam tape another pink dot butterfly to the right of the label.