Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Sweet Card Bundle Sew Sweet Card Set, or you can order them separately.
You're Sew Sweet Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Use glue stick for the paper elements on the card and Tacky Glue for the heavier elements like the bow, hangers and buttons.
- Place the card fold at the top. Cut 1 ½" from the right front edge. Cover the front with brown/black swirl paper. Cut pink floral text paper with the corner florals at the top left corner to 4 ¾"x4 ½" rectangle. Ink the edges black and glue to the front.
- Line the Dazzles( measuring tape sticker with pink dot paper and glue across the top left corner. Glue a pink bow to the center. Chalk the outside edges of a large wood button with pink chalk and the center green. Thread with Infusion thread and glue to the center of the bow.
- Place the "You're Sew Sweet" greeting to the bottom right corner along with a Dazzles( needle. Glue a hanger to "hang" from the greeting.
- Glue a length of brown loop trim to the card's right edge. Glue a length of green trim along the same edge on the card inside back.
- Inside the card: Cover the inside back with tan swirl paper and ink the edges black. Line the dressmaker's dummy with pink dot paper and adhere to the far right edge. Glue a length of pink dot lined measuring tape to the lower left.
- Print "My Friend" on ivory cardstock, trim and ink the edges. Tie a length of brown gingham to a hanger clip, clip the greeting and glue above the measuring tape. Place a small Dazzles( needle, heart and thimble as shown.