By Ann Bernklau
Designer Tips: . Get a gold "fairy dust" effect on the edges of your card by applying gold StazOn® ink with a makeup wedge. . Stamp the flowers on your card before you put anything down with foam tabs.
- With the fold on the top, cover the card with lilac texture paper. Ink edges with gold StazOn®.
- Cut a 6 1/2"x3" strip of green/purple floral and trim the top and bottom edges with the scalloped scissors on the Quick Snipper tool. Use a cosmetic wedge with gold StazOn® to ink the edges of the scalloped piece, then glue to center of card.
- Stamp a floral spray from the Summer Collection stamps in the top left and right, and in the bottom center of the card as shown.
- Assemble the two papier tole fairies as shown, stacking the numbered pieces with foam tabs. Attach the fairies to the left and right of the card with foam tabs.
- Cut 2 1/4"x2" piece of parchment texture and trim all sides with the scalloped scissors. Stamp "Every little girl wants to be a fairy" in the center of the piece, then ink the sides gold. Use foam tabs to attach the greeting in the center of the card, 1/2" from the top.