Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Mothers Day Card or you can order them separately
Thinking of You
By Ann Bernklau
Designer Tip: The Easy Scalloped Frames Template made this shaped card a cinch to make!
- With the fold on the top, cover the card with pink dot paper. Turn the template on point and place it centered over the card. Trace the 6 1/2” frame (only 2 sides will fit on the card) and without moving the template, trace the 3” frame. Remove the template. Cut out the outside lines. Open your card onto a cutting mat and use a pen knife to cut the 3” frame/window.
- Use a cosmetic wedge along with the brown inkpad to ink around all the edges, including the window edges.
- Back two 6” borders from the Enchanted Moment Dazzles™ with tan floral. Trim around and glue to each side, 1/2” from the outer edges. Add small pink Jewel Dazzles™ to accent the border. Place two swirl Dazzles™ on the bottom center, overlapping each other in the center.
- Stamp “Thinking of You” on pale pink swirl, cutting it into a strip. Trace the pointed part of the 2” frame on each end of the strip and cut out. Ink the edges with a cosmetic wedge and mat onto brown swirl with 1/16” borders. Glue to the top of the card.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with words paper and ink around the edges with a cosmetic wedge. Close the card. Back a lady silhouette with burgundy texture for the hat and pink holographic material for the bow and earrings. You can use the excess holographic material along the sides of the Jewel Dazzles™ sheet. Glue the silhouette to the center. Place a small flower from the Fabulous Ladies Dazzles™ on each side of the silhouette and top with pink Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.