Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Graduation Envelope or you can order them separately.
Grad Coin Envelope
By LeNae Gerig
- Open the envelope and apply glue stick to the left flap. Cover with the left side of the clock from the green clock paper. Trim the excess paper from the flap. Cover the right flap with the right side of the clock, lining up the image to match the left side. Trim the paper.
- Cover the back of the envelope with the remaining portion of the clock. Glue the flaps closed.
- Cover the top and bottom flaps with black/brown script paper. Trim even with the flap edges.
- Write “Time to Celebrate” on a 1 ¼” wide strip of gold dot paper and ink the edges black. Glue across the top flap and trim even with the edges. Write “Congratulations Grad!” on a 2 ½”x¾” strip of gold dot paper. Ink the edges and glue to the bottom flap.
- Layer the Papier Tole clock with foam tape and glue the top of the clock to the bottom of the top flap.