Wedding Favor Cake box
By Ann Bernklau
- Use Zips to attach the ribbon around each tier of your cake.
- The flag is attached to a bent paper clip which is poking through the top of the cake.
- The silver Jewel Dazzles look fabulous with the foil cake and green ribbon.
- Trace the cake and topper onto the back of the foil paper and cut out. Score all the fold lines with the back of a pen knife and a ruler. Fold and unfold along all fold lines according to the instructions on the template. Place a piece of Ultra double-sided tape on each of the tabs. Peel off the backing of the tape. Adhere the tabs to their neighboring panels according to the template instructions.
- Wrap a piece of green narrow grosgrain ribbon around the base and cut to fit. Back the ribbon with Zips™ by unrolling a length of Zips™ and pressing the ribbon on it, then trimming to fit. Adhere the ribbon around the bottom of the base. Use the same method to wrap ribbon around the middle and top tiers of the cake. Place small Zots™ evenly spaced along all 3 ribbons. Tie 3 small bows and Zots™ one to the middle of each layer. Place a medium Jewel Dazzle™ in the center of each bow.
- Assemble the topper flaps in a swirl. Turn upside down and squeeze some Tacky glue in the center of the topper. Let dry completely. Unfold a paper clip so one end is straight. Carefully insert the straight end into the inside of the topper swirl, extending out of the top of the cake. Fold a piece of tape around the top of the paper clip, like a flag. Print names and wedding date on a small piece of white cardstock and mat onto Swirly Floral Foil, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue to the piece of tape with double-sided adhesive. Tie a small knot around the base of the flag.