Birdy Happy Birthday
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: I like to use one of the plain notes for the inside of the card and save the glittery notes for the outside.
- 5"x 61/2" blank white card
- Bird/Flowers Notes
- Cardmaker's Citrus Creative Pack
- Serendipity Ribbon Set
- Birthday Greetings Stamp Set
- Chalk inkpads: Berrylicious, blackberry and Prussian blue
- Princess Cardstock
- Acrylic block
- Small Lots O Zots™
- Place the card fold on the side. Cover the card with Citrus Creative Pack striped paper. Mat the rectangle "Inverted Corner Flowers" note with Princess lime cardstock, leaving a 1/16" border.
- Using the Birthday Greetings Stamp Set, stamp greetings down the center using Berrylicious, Blackberry and Prussian Blue inkpads. Glue to the center of the card.
- Knot lengths of Serendipity dot ribbon and Zot the knots to the top right and bottom left corners.
- Inside: Cover the inside back with sponged Citrus Creative Pack pink paper. Stamp the Birthday Greetings sentiment in Prussian Blue chalk ink to the right of the "Bird Cage" note. Glue the note next to the card fold. Zot a knotted Serendipity blue gingham ribbon to the top of the birdcage.