"Faith, Hope & Love" card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: Use patterned paper with a small text print as the pages for the Bible.
- Place the card fold at the side. Cut 3/8" from the right front edge only. Cover the card front with Friendship navy blue cardstock. Glue a 4 1/4"x6 1/4" rectangle of Cardmaker's purple floral paper to the card center.
- Cut an inverted "v" in one end of a 2 3/8"x6" length of Cardmaker's blue/purple diamond paper and glue flush with the top of the card.
- Back the open pages of the Gold Faith Dazzle( Bible with Cardmaker's burgundy text paper, the sides of the Gold Faith Dazzles( Bible pages with Friendship solid blue cardstock and the Gold Faith Dazzle( Bible flowers with Cardmaker's purple textured paper. Glue the Bible to the center of a 2 5/8" Cardmaker's light blue square and ink the edges black. Mat the square with Cardmaker's burgundy paper, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue to the center of the navy border.
- Place "Faith, Hope & Love" Dazzle( above and below the square.
- Inside: Glue a 3/4"x6 1/2" length of Cardmaker's burgundy text paper to the inside back right edge. Place a Gold Faith Dazzles( cross border over the burgundy strip. Cut 1/4" x61/2" length of Cardmaker's burgundy, light blue and purple floral papers and ink the edges black. Glue, evenly spaced to the right side of the card inside back. Glue a Cardmaker's blue diamond tag over the border. Place "Blessings" Dazzle( greeting at the center.