Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Confetti Kit or you can order them separately.
By Talia Sanderson
Designer’s Tip: The buttons make a great border or focal point when grouped together. Running coordinating ribbon through the buttons with larger holes adds a layer of texture to the page.
- Mat the 3 photographs on brown Confetti paper leaving a 1/8” border. Mat evenly spaced on a 12”x4” green Confetti paper with top and bottom torn edges and glue to pink Confetti paper 3” from the top edge.
- Print or write your journaling on white cardstock with torn edges and mat on blue striped Confetti paper with torn edges leaving a 3/4" border. Glue centered on 10 1/4"x4 1/2" striped brown Confetti paper with torn top and bottom edges and glue against the right edge and 1/8” from the bottom edge of your pink confetti paper.
- Assemble the Confetti Play Papier Tole according to the instructions using foam tape between the layers. Glue the “Happy Day!” in the upper left corner, kite in the upper right corner (with the tail hanging over your photographs) and the tree intersecting the brown striped and pink Confetti papers in the left bottom corner. Foam tape the ‘extra art’ circles sporadically in the open areas of your page.
- Sort through the Vacation Buttons for the pink, blue and green buttons with the larger openings. Using these buttons string assorted Confetti Ribbons through the holes and trim the ends to ¾”-1” long. Using Zots™ arrange the strung buttons along the right edge of the page between the brown and blue striped Confetti papers.
- Sort through the Vacation Buttons for the smaller pink, blue and green buttons. Using Zots™ arrange the buttons along the base of the photographs, more densely in the middle and trailing off toward the edges.
- Tie a knot in 6 1/2" of purple twill Confetti ribbon and Zot™ below your journaling.