Chocolate Brown frame
By Susan Cobb
- Coat the shadowbox and layering squares with brown StazOn®. Trim a piece of Chocolate striped paper into four 1 1/4"x8 1/4" strips and glue on the inside edges of the shadowbox. Trim two 8 1/4"x1/4" strips of Chocolate striped paper and glue to the top and bottom of the squares layer as shown.
- Trim a piece of Chocolate script paper to an 8" square. Trim three photos to 2" squares and glue them where they align with the squares as shown.
- Ink the edges of Words of Love passwords and glue to the Chocolate scripts paper angled as shown.
- Place the brown/amber swirl embellishment in the center of the paper so it slightly overlaps the right photos as shown. Glue the Chocolate scripts paper to the inside of the shadowbox and glue the squares layer on top.
- Create four flowers and four leaves from the 3-D flowers template using various Chocolate papers. Ink the edges copper and Zot three flowers and two leaves below the bottom center square and one flower and two leaves to the right of the top left square as shown.
- Ink three laser cut butterflies copper and Zot them angled on the shadow box as shown.
- Glue an inked password angled below the top center square and another to the right of the flower as shown.
- Place a sparklet on each corner of the center square. Place one at each edge of the striped paper at the top of the square layer as shown. Place one sparklet on a password in the top left square. Foam tape flutter bits angled as shown.