Happy Birthday music card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: Place the mask with the flowers at the top left corner of the music paper. Mist with Carmel first and then Cherry Ice Smooch( Spritz. Carefully lift mask from the paper and let dry thoroughly before tearing.
- Place your blank card with the fold on the left. Cover with olive cardstock and ink the edges black.
- Place the Cluster mask on the Roses in Harmony music notes paper and secure with stencil tape. Spritz the page with Carmel Latte and Cherry Ice inks, lift the mask, and let dry.
- Tear the edges of the Roses music note paper so it measures 4 1/2"x5 3/4" and ink the edges black. Glue centered on the card.
- Glue a piece of music note ribbon 7/8" from the bottom edge of the card. Leaving a 1/8" gap, glue a piece of black mini rick rack above it. Trim the ends even with the card sides.
- Use a 9" length of black/cream gingham ribbon to tie a bow, and Zot( on the left side of the rick rack, as shown.
- Zot( six flutter bits across the card front as shown. Place three Silver Jewel Dazzles( in the center of each flutter bit.
- Place "Happy Birthday" Dazzle( on the card as shown.