By Lodell Halvorson
Designer's Tip: Use Iris Folding papers that coordinate with the background papers.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on top. Cover with pink snowflake paper. Cut a 4 1/2"x6" tan snowflake and align the template so the snowflake is centered 1/2" from the top. Trace with a pencil and carefully cut out the shape with the X-acto® knife. Set aside the snowflake shape for the inside of the card. Follow the instructions on the template to layer green, pink, and blue Iris Folding papers on the snowflake.
- Glue the tan snowflake paper centered on the card. Glue a 5"x3/4" blue Iris Folding paper 3/4" from the bottom. Place a "Tis the Season" Dazzles™ centered on the blue.
- Punch three holes above the blue strip and insert one each of blue, green, and pink mini brads.
- Inside card: Cover with blue patterned paper. Glue a 5" square pink snowflake paper 3/4" from the top.
- Glue a 5"x3/4" blue Iris Folding paper 5/8" from the bottom. Place "Merry Christmas" Dazzles™ centered on the blue strip.
- Mat the snowflake shape on blue Iris Folding paper and cut around the edges leaving 1/16" borders. Insert a blue mini brad in the center and glue to the card 1/2" from the top.