Christmas Tree Gift Card Holder
By Ann Bernklau
Designer's Tip: Make your star extra sparkly by placing some of the surrounding holographic material on the Jewel Dazzles onto gold swirl paper and cutting out your star from this material.
- Cut two pieces of each tree shape from the Christmas Gift Card Holder Template out of white cardstock. Glue Vintage Christmas green/red flourish paper over one piece of each shape.
- Foam tape the bottom pieces allowing room for a gift card. Stack the top pieces and attach to to the bottom with a brad. Foam tape the top pieces together allowing room for a gift card. This piece will fit over both bottom layers.
- Place gold Jewel Dazzles along the tree layers and over the brad.
- Trace and cut out a star from red paper. Place the excess Jewel Dazzles material on top and cut to fit. Mat on red paper and glue to the tree top.
- Trace a tag from the Tiny Tags & Little Labels Template and add gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles. Glue to the tree as shown with a baker's twine bow.