By Lodell Halvorson
Designer's Tip: Placing black Dazzles™ over light colors will help them show up best.
- Place the floral tape horizontally across a 2"x2 1/2" white cardstock. Place one strip of narrow border tape above and two below the floral.
- Apply Crystal Lacquer over the tape and place the glass tile over the tape and press down firmly. Set aside to dry completely.
- Use an X-acto® knife to trim the edges evenly, and use a sanding block to smooth the edges of the paper. Place the "Mom" sticker on the front of the glass tile, near the bottom.
- Apply Crystal Lacquer to the back of the pendant and place the bail at the top. Press down firmly and set aside to dry.
- Tie a white swirl bow on the bail and thread a pink grosgrain ribbon through to complete the necklace.