Snowflakes & Pearls card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: When layering the 3-D Dazzles, lift the pieces forward to give dimension. When placing the adhesive pearls along the curved edge on the card, use fingertips to shape the pearls as you place them. Trim the pearl lengths when at a sharp point and begin another row.
- Place your card with the fold on the right. Cover the card with Christmas Lace blue snowflake paper. Open the card, trace the Design Tool Kit #1 edge on along the edge of the card edge, and cut out.
- Use lengths of 3mm pearls along the decorative edge. Mat a 3/4"x6 1/2" piece of green striped paper with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue to the right side of the card, 1/2" from the fold. Glue a length of 5mm pearls down the center.
- Mat a small white tag with Christmas Lace burgundy dot paper, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue to the top of the border. Stamp with a greeting and top with a burgundy bow.
- Mat 1 1/2" wide squares of burgundy dot paper with white cardstock, leaving 1/8" borders. Glue one square, on point, to the left of the point on the card edge. Place remaining squares above and below.
- Layer large and small 3-D Dazzles snowflakes on the squares. Place a 5mm pearl at the center of each.
- Glue a 1 1/2" x 6 1/2" strip of striped paper to the edge of the card inside back.