By Ann Bernklau
- With the fold on top, cover card with pink music paper. Glue a 6 1/2"x3" strip of yellow dot across the card 3/4" from the bottom.
- Glue the black lattice piece onto a square of green paper and foam tape 1/4" from the top and left. Foam tape the pink/yellow circle on top of the green/black piece, 1" from the left and bottom.
- Glue the left side of "Celebrate" to the pink/yellow circle and foam tape the right side to the card (using 2 layers of foam tape). Foam tape the black spade-shaped embellishment under the right side of "Celebrate."
- Foam tape 3 colored circles along the yellow dot piece at the top right and 2 circles along the bottom left as shown.
- For the inside: Glue 6 1/2"x3 1/2" of pink music across the center. Glue a 6 1/2"x1 1/2" strip of green across the center. Glue a 6 1/2"x3/4" strip of colorful dots paper across the bottom.
- Foam tape a banner strip across the top. Glue a black spade-shaped embellishment clipped onto the large yellow/white circle. Foam tape to card 3/4" from the bottom and 2 1/2" from the right.
- Foam tape "You did it!" on top of the circle, 1 1/2" from the right and 1 1/4" from the bottom. Foam tape 2 smaller circles to the right of the greeting as shown.