We'll Be Friends Forever
By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: Use one of the templates to create a decorative edge on the card sides, keeping the fold intact. Mat small flowers before layering so that they really stand out. Add some sparkles with Jewel Dazzles.
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card front with Painted Flowers green floral paper. Mat 6 1/2"x1 1/4" Painted Flowers aqua blue paper with purple cardstock, leaving 1/8" borders. Glue across the center of the card front. Place purple Dazzles™ borders, facing in, along the top and bottom of the border.
- Turn the card over and trace the largest Design Tool Kit Shape (does not have name) flush with the card top and trace. Cut through both layers of the card. Turn the card over and use the sanding block to lightly sand the edges.
- Stamp the greeting onto white cardstock and trace with the Design Tool Kit #3 Exquisite Label. Cut out and mat with purple cardstock, leaving a 1/32" border. Glue the label across the border. Place 2 large blue Jewel Dazzles™ on each side of the border.
- Trace 1 large and 1 small flower onto pink patterned paper and 2 small flowers onto purple. Glue the large pink flower to the top left corner of the label with a looped 5" length of 1/4" wide blue sheer ribbon under it. Mat the small flowers on white, leaving a 1/16" border. Place a blue Jewel Dazzles™ at the center of each. Foam tape a purple flower over the large pink and place 2 at the bottom right corner of the label. Glue a small blue bow among the flower.
- Inside: Trace the Scalloped Oval onto Painted Flowers blue floral paper and stamp a sentiment at the center. Glue to the card inside back. Place medium Jewel Dazzles™ in each scallop. Trace and cut 1 large flower from pink and 1 from purple papers. Mat the purple and place a large Jewel at the center. Foam tape over the pink and glue to the bottom right corner.