By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: The card recipient can add Frame Trinket to a chain and wear as a necklace.
- Place the card fold at the top. Cut 1/2" from one end to make the card 6"x5". Cover with Yellow Flowers paper. Cut the Blue/Yellow Flower paper to 5"square and ink edges blue. Fold the lower right edge back to make 1 3/4" triangle. Fold forward 3/4".
- Thread stick pin with "My Love" Frame Trinket. Secure stick pin by inserting through the folded paper. Glue the paper to the card center. Foam tape the trinket frame over the exposed Yellow Flowers paper.
- Trace the 2 3/8" x1 5/8" Scalloped Label onto Blue Texture paper. Mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/16" wide border. Mat with Green Dot 3" x2 1/4" Vintage Sign matted with white cardstock. Place Greeting at the center. Glue to the card center with right edge tucked under fold.
- Glue 3" of folded 7/8" wide yellow dot sheer ribbon under 2 small foam taped layers of the Papier Tole flowers to the label's top left. Place a large gold Jewel Dazzles at the center.
- Inside: Glue three 1"x5" strips of patterned paper evenly spaced on the inside left. Glue foam taped large blue and 1 small flower over the border. Add a blue Jewels Dazzles to center. Place blue ticket wood embellishment and greeting.