By LeNae Gerig
Designer's Tip: When using Frantage, heat from underneath the cardstock. Sprinkle embossing powders/enamels on top and add glitters, micas, ect. and allow to melt together as you heat with heat gun from underneath. The embossing powder will adhere the glitters or micas firmly to your piece, adding texture to your project.
- Use the Versamark pad to stamp the Garden Girl image onto white cardstock and emboss brown. Cut the cardstock to 2 3/4" x 4". For the border cut a second piece of cardstock to 61/2"x3" and stamp the Botanical Blooms stamp 1 1/2" times down the cardstock. Emboss with Emerald powder.
- For both images: Color flower petals CR4 and petal details CR6. Color flower centers GB4 and leaves with both CG4 and LG4.
- Color the hat TN3 and TN4 and the hair GB1 and GB4. Outline the face and neck with FS6 and color in with FS2. Color lips CR4, and cheeks CR4. Color eye lids CG1. Outline dress with GB4 and color in with GB1. Color hat ribbon CR6 and CR4.
- Place the card fold on the side. Glue 4 3/4"x6" pink dot paper flush with the left side of the card. Mat the border with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border on the long edges.
- The Encrusted Jewel Pink Kit includes 2 shades of glittered embossing powder. Sprinkle embossing powder on the edges of the card, border and Garden girl rectangle. Add large and small Mica and heat each piece from the bottom to melt elements into embossing powder.
- Glue the border 1/4" from the right side of the card. Foam tape the Garden Girl image to mat with green dot paper and brown cardstock, leaving 1/4' and 1/8" borders. Foam tape 3/4" from the left and 7/8" from the top.
- Trace Bracket label E onto green dot paper and mat with brown cardstock, leaving 1/16" border. Place word Dazzles on the label and glue to the left side of the image. Cut two 4" lengths of tulle and hold together as one. Knot the center and glue to the left side of Garden girl image over the label end.