You Rock Card
By Erica Hettwer
- Cut your card to 5” square and place with the fold at the top. Cover with Forest Suede paper.
- Place three heart Dazzles onto green paper. Cut a portion from the outer ring of a large heart Dazzle and place on the green paper as a stem.
- Cut around the shamrock leaving a 1/16” mat.
- Cut a 4 1/2” square of silver paper. Cut a 20” piece of dark green crepe ribbon, wrap it around the silver paper and tie in a bow on the left side of the card.
- Print “It’s…sham” in green using Copperplate Gothic Bold font on white paper. Using the Banner shape from the Design Tool Kit #4, trace around the sentiment, extending the shape to the left.
- Foam tape the shamrock to the silver paper, tucking the sentiment banner under a leaf and over the stem. Using foam tape, create a ripple effect with the rest of the sentiment banner.
- Foam tape the panel to the card.
- Card interior: Glue a 5”x2” piece of green paper to the center of the card.
- Print “You rock!!!” on white paper and cut into a 5”x3/4” strip. Glue onto silver paper with a 1/8” top and bottom mat.
- Glue onto green paper 1/4” from top edge. Place three silver Jewel Dazzles under the sentiment.