So Lucky Card
By Erica Hettwer
- Cut your card to 5”x5” and place with the fold on top. Cover with light green cardstock. Cut a 4 5/8” square of white cardstock and glue to center of a 4 3/4” square of dark green cardstock. Draw a line with a black pen on the white cardstock 1/8” from the edge. Foam tape to the center of the card.
- Trace the heart shape from the Design Tool Kit on dark green cardstock. Rotate your tool 180 degrees and trace another heart across from the first, overlapping the points by 1/4”. Rotate 90 degrees and trace your last heart. Draw a 2” stem and cut out the entire shamrock. Zot™ green buttons to the leaves of your shamrock and foam tape the shamrock to the card as shown.
- Fill in the spaces between the buttons with green Jewel Dazzles™. Place four large green Jewel Dazzles™ in the four corners of the white cardstock and place four medium silver Jewel Dazzles™ in the centers of the green Dazzles™.
- Print or write, “I’m…lucky” on a 2 1/4”x5/8” white cardstock and glue to light green cardstock leaving a 1/16” mat. Foam tape to card 5/8” from right edge and 7/8” from bottom edge.
- For the inside: Print or write “to…friend!” on a 4” square of white cardstock and glue to dark green cardstock leaving a 1/8” mat. Glue to the center of the card. Place four small green Jewel Dazzles™ in the corners of the white cardstock. Place one large and two medium green Jewel Dazzles™ centered 1/4” beneath the sentiment. Place one medium and two small silver Jewel Dazzles™ on the three green Dazzles™.