Flaunt Feather Card
By Erica Hettwer
Designer Tip: None
- Card Front: Cut your card to 5"x5" and place with the fold on top. Cover with Rosemary & Thyme teal/purple paper.
- Cut a 4" square of Rosemary & Thyme purple paper. Stamp the peacock feather in black ink on left center portion of paper.
- Stamp feather twice on Rosemary & Thyme aqua paper and once on Rosemary & Thyme teal/purple paper. Cut feather shaft and end out of aqua paper. Cut rounded end out of teal/purple paper and glue on aqua cut out. Cut the feather eye out of aqua paper and glue onto teal/purple piece. Glue to the stamped image.
- Stamp the peacock feather again in VersaMark and sprinkle with Kaleidoscope embossing powder. Tap off excess and set with heat gun.
- Stamp small flourishes in all four corners with VersaMark and emboss with Kaleidoscope powder.
- Cut a 2"x1/2" Rosemary & Thyme aqua dot paper and stamp "Flaunt what you've got" in black ink. Notch the left end and glue to right side of purple paper, 3/4" from the bottom edge. Mat cardstock on Rosemary & Thyme to aqua paper with a 1/8" mat. Foam tape panel to card.
- Card inside: Cut a 3 3/4" square of white cardstock and stamp the peacock feather in Wisteria ink on the right edge of card. Color in the peacock feather eye with VersaMark pen and emboss with Kaleidoscope powder. Stamp "Stylin'" in Black in the center of the card. Glue to teal paper with a 1/8" mat. Glue to the center of the card.