Be Happy Card
By Erica Hettwer
- Card Front: Place your card with the fold on the left and cover with black Grapefruit paper.
- Cut a 4 1/2"x6" piece of pastel pink cardstock. Stamp the large flower/swirl stamp in VersaMark on the cardstock and emboss with white embossing powder.
- Cut two 7" Grapefruit dark pink crepe ribbons and wrap the length of the embossed panel 1" from each edge, Zot to the back. Zot a 7" black crepe ribbon down the center of the card. Foam tape the panel to the center of the card.
- Trace the inside and outside of the Designer Label on Grapefruit light pink paper and cut out with a craft knife. Cover the designer label frame in VersaMark ink and emboss with Vintage Pink embossing powder.
- Cut a 3"x2" Grapefruit dark pink paper and emboss "Be Happy" in the center using black embossing powder. Foam tape the frame to the sentiment, then foam tape to the card, 1" from the top.
- Emboss the large flower/swirl on Grapefruit black paper with the white embossing powder. Cut out the image leaving a 1/32" mat and foam tape to the lower right corner of the frame.
- Card Inside: Cut a 4 1/2"x 6" Grapefruit pink/ black dot paper and wrap a 7" black crepe ribbon vertically down the center. Stamp "Celebrate" in black ink to the small designer label cut out in step 4. Cover the edges with VersaMark and emboss with Vintage Pink embossing powder. Cut out Designer Label from Grapefruit dark pink paper and trace a line 1/16" from the edge with a black pen. Glue the small label to the center of the large label and then glue to the card, 1" from the top.