Delivering Smiles Card
By Gail Booth
Designer Tip: Curl the paper cording and Zot onto your card every one or two inches.
- Card Front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cut 1/2" off the top. Cover with Red Velvet tan floral border paper. Ink the edges.
- Place the large bicycle Dazzles on a 3 1/4"x2 1/2" Red Velvet green paper and ink the edges. Mat on Red Velvet red text paper with a 1/8" border, ink the edges and foam tape 1/8" from right side of the card and 1 3/4" from the top. Back two small flowers and one flower cluster Dazzles on tan paper and cut around the Dazzles edges. Foam tape over wheel hubs and on upper left corner, as shown.
- Place "Delivering Smiles" and a small flower Dazzles on a 2 1/4"x1" Red Velvet tan paper, mat on Red Velvet green, then Red Velvet red with 1/16" borders, inking edges between mattings. Foam tape above the bicycle. Place a small present on a 1"x1" Red Velvet tan paper, mat on Red Velvet red, then Red Velvet green, then red again with 1/16" borders, inking edges between mattings. Foam tape as shown.
- Unfurl a 36" length of paper cording and make six 2 1/2" loops, holding the lower end of each loop pinched together. Tape the lower ends together and spread the loops into a pleasing quarter flower shape. Zot the flower over a 12" length of paper cording, as shown. Zot the cording into a pleasing scroll pattern, as shown.
- Mat a Dazzles flower cluster on Red Velvet green with a 1/16" border and Zot onto the corded flower end. Back a two small flowers onto an unfurled piece of paper cording and trim around Dazzles edges. Foam tape one on the upper right corner and the other onto the corded flower as shown.
- For the inside: Ink the edges of a 5"x2 1/4" Red Velvet green paper and glue along the bottom. Glue a 1"x6" Red Velvet floral stripe along the fold. Place the lane border Dazzles 1/8" from the bottom as shown and place a bicycle Dazzles above it. Place "Enjoy the ride" as shown.