You Are One of a Kind Card
By Gail Booth
Designer Tip: Use Silver Stickles on the flower edges for more sparkle.
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Ink the edges of a 6 1/8”x4 5/8” blue floral paper and mat on purple cardstock with a 1/8” border, leaving corner loose and curled up. Glue on center of your card.
- Use the template to trace and cut all three sizes of the “Molly” flower from blue floral paper, and another set of the “Molly” flower patterns from cardstock. Unfold each flower after cutting and ink the tips of each petal. Use Stickles on the top of each petal, and let dry.
- Use the template to trace and cut out three scalloped leaves from blue floral, and three from cardstock. Ink the edges of each leaf. Place border Dazzles™ down the center of each purple leaf.
- Stamp “You are one of a kind” at the upper edge, 1 1/2” from the right edge. Stamp “My kind” on a blue leaf edge.
- Layer and glue two sets of leaves at the lower corner, as shown. Layer and foam tape a flower at the upper left, alternating colors, as shown. Repeat for another flower. Glue the remaining leaves at the upper right, as shown. Foam tape small foil flower centers in place.
- Use Dazzles™ innies on each petal and around stamped sentiments. Cut 1/16” strips from Dazzle sheet edge and underline sentiments as shown.