Celebrate Father's Day Card
By Erica Hettwer
- Card Front: Place your card with the fold on top and cover with Rock On red paper. Ink the edges with red ink.
- Cut a 6 1/4"x4 3/4" Rock On green paper and ink the edges with green ink. Ink the edges of a 6 1/4"x1 1/2" Rock On blue paper with blue ink, and glue 3/4" from the bottom edge. Zot a 6 1/4" cream dot Rock On ribbon to the center of the blue paper. Place the argyle border Dazzles over the ribbon and trim the edges.
- Place the F Dazzles on Rock On red paper and trim around leaving a 1/32" border. Place the rest of the word "father's" on a 2"x5/8" Rock On red paper and "Day!" on a 1"x1/2" red Rock On paper. Ink the edges of all three in red ink.
- Glue the larger word 3/4" from the right side and 1 1/2" from the bottom. Foam tape "Day!" 5/8" from the right side and 7/8" from the bottom. Foam tape the "F" to the left of "ather's".
- Place the red Celebrate banner Dazzles 1/4" from the left edge and gently bend the banner to create a gentle swoop. Foam tape the panel to the center of the card.
- Card Interior: Ink the edges of a 2 1/2"x5" Rock On red paper in red ink.
- Ink the edges of a 2"x5" Rock On green/blue dot paper in blue ink and glue to the center of the red paper. Glue to the card 1" from the left edge. Zot a 5" Rock On cream dot ribbon 1 1/2" from the left edge. Place the argyle Dazzles on the ribbon 5/8" from the top edge. Place the red "For You" banner on Rock On green paper and cut out leaving 1/32" borders. Glue to the argyle Dazzles as shown. Place the blue "dad" Dazzles on the white of the card below the banner.