Kite Birthday Card
By Erica Hettwer
Designer Tip: Use ribbon to accent your Dazzles.
- Place your card with the fold on the left and cover with white Happy Days multi paper.
- Cut a 5" Happy Days green ribbon and Zot 1 3/8" from the bottom edge. Zot a 5" Happy Days yellow ribbon directly above it.
- Cut a 4"x 2" Happy Days green paper and tear the top edge. Glue to the bottom of a 4"x5 1/2" Happy Days yellow paper and sand the edges.
- Curve the kite tail border Dazzles and place along the bottom, trim off the excess. Place the white "Happy Birthday" Dazzles in the center of the green paper 3/8" from the bottom edge. Place the boy flying kite Dazzles 1 1/4" from the bottom and 3/8" from the right side. Place a cloud Dazzles 1/4" from the right side and 1/4" from the top. Place two kite Dazzles around the larger kite as shown.
- Tie a 1 1/2" sheer Happy Days blue ribbon in a knot and Zot to the base of the largest kite. Foam tape the panel to the center of the card.