Mermaid Easel Card
- Cut 6 3/4"x12" white cardstock. Score in the middle and fold making a 6 3/4"x6" card. Open the card and cut 3/4" off each side beginning at the fold. This will make a smaller card front. Score the front horizontally in half. Fold. We will decorate the bottom area (away from the fold).
- Measure and cut 4 7/8"x4" from the foiled Adorable Scorable cardstock-begin at the left edge along the border.
- Remove the mermaid die-cut and foam tape to the Adorable Scorable 1/2" from the bottom, printed area. Mat the piece on Silver Sparkles Holographic leaving 1/8" border. Glue ONLY the bottom to the bottom of the card front.
- Inside: Cover with Silver Sparkles Holographic paper. Cut 6 1/2"x5 3/4" Adorable Scorable-begin your measuring at the border of the Adorable. Cut in the center of the card.
- Glue the shell die-cut with the scalloped edge toward the bottom of the card. Foam tape three shell die-cuts as shown with the center one having two layers of foam tape.
- When the card is open, the front will rest against the double foam-taped shell die-cut.