Dream Home Card
- Cut 8"x8" white cardstock to be the inside of the card. Cover with Silver Sparkles Holographic paper.
- From the printed Adorable Scorable sheet, cut 7 3/4" square measuring from the border opposite the house. Glue center on the inside.
- Cut 8 1/2"x8" acetate from the Marriage sheet. Score 1/2" from the 8 1/2" side. Fold along the score and glue the 1/2" area behind the card so the acetate folds over becoming the card front.
- Remove the corner die-cuts and foam tape to the corners of the acetate.
- Foam tape the house die-cut to the back of the card centered in the space.
- Foam tape the curved die-cuts to the acetate so they show 1/4" away from the house circle.
- Place large Pink Bling around the house on the inside of the card.