By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Glitter glue adds sparkle and texture to Dazzles
- Card front: Place the card fold on the left. Glue 1 3/8"x6 1/2" strip of Winter Delights red dot paper to the right side of the card. Cover the rest of the card with Winter Delights blue snowflake paper. Place black snowflake Dazzles covering the seam between the 2 papers. Ink the card edges Black.
- Back the large polar bear and tiny bird Dazzles with white cardstock, leaving a 1/32" border. Color the bird Dazzles with BT5 pen. Color the bear's hat with red glitter glue and let dry. Glue both Dazzles to the bottom of the card.
- Back the large heart Dazzles with Winter Delights red dot paper. Glue to the end of a 3" length of black snowflake Dazzles on the right side of the card.
- Foam tape the circle cut-out from Free Winter Delights Paper Pack over the card border, 3/4" from the card top. Place the Dazzles greeting and Zot a bow made from twine to the bottom of the circle.
- Place snowflake Dazzles on the Winter Delights blue snowflake paper and place dots of red glitter glue in the center. Let dry.