Our Christmas Card Photo
By Erica Hettwer
Designer Tip: Cut scrollwork die-cuts in half to get double the usage out of them.
- Glue a 11 1/2" square of Christmas Sweets cream quilt paper to the center of a 12" square of Christmas Sweets red dot paper.
- Glue a 10 3/4"x3" Christmas Sweets brown tiles paper to the center of the layout 1 1/2" from the bottom. Glue a 10 3/4"x1" Christmas Sweets red snowflake paper 1/4" from the edge of the brown paper. Glue a 10 3/4" cream crepe ribbon to the center of the red snowflake paper.
- Remove the large oval die-cut, computer print or write your journaling in the center then foam tape 2 1/8" from the right and 7/8" from the bottom. remove the green swirl die-cut and cut in half. Glue one half to the top right of the oval and the other half to the bottom left edge of the oval.
- Cut a 9 3/4"x4 1/4" Christmas Sweets red snowflake paper and glue a 9 3/4"x2" Christmas Sweets candy cane paper to the bottom. Glue to the center of the layout 3 3/8" from the top. Glue your 7"x5" photo to the center of the page 2 3/8" from the top. Remove the candy cane border die-cut and foam tape to the center of the layout 3 7/8" from the bottom.
- Remove the tag die-cut with the scalloped bottom edge and cut the bottom 1 1/2" off. Computer print or write the year on it then glue as shown. Remove the dark red ornament die-cut and foam tape to the tag die-cut as shown.
- Remove the ornament tag die-cut and computer print or write your title on it. Foam tape 5/8" from the right and 1/2" from the top. Cut a 4" brown crepe ribbon and tie a knot in the middle. Trim the edges at a slant and Zot to the top of the title die-cut as shown. Punch out the green ornament die-cut and Zot to the center of the knot.
- Remove these die-cuts and foam tape as shown: tree, striped present, brown present, tan ornament, and red ornament.
- Remove and glue the green bow present die-cut to the left side of the layout as shown, tucking the bottom edge beneath the border die-cut. Cut the brown swirl die-cut in half and glue to either side of the present tucking the ends beneath.