You're in my thoughts
By Susan Cobb
Designer Tip: Add a light mist of Tutti Fruiti Glimmer Mist over the paper to lightly tint the background, then color in the flowers, leaves, and borders with Spectrum Noir pens.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on top. Very lightly, mist the Color Me Ebony Flowers & Lace background paper with Tutti Fruitti Glimmer Mist (1 spray from 12" away may be plenty), just enough to tint the background. Let dry and cover the card front with the paper, using a section including two rows of the flowers as shown.
- Color in the flowers with the DR2 Spectrum Noir pen and the leaves with CG3. Color in the details of the "lace" with both pens as shown.
- Cut out the lace/swirls label leaving a 1/16" white border. Very lightly mist the label with Tutti Fruitti Glimmer Mist as before. Let dry. Color the white border with the DR2 pen. Stamp "You're in my thoughts." on the lower right portion of the label with Black ink. Foam tape centered on the card, 1/2" from the top. Cut out the flower with leaves from the labels and borders sheet. Color the flower and leaves as for the front. Foam tape it to the top left of the label.
- Zot light green crepe bow near the bottom of the label as shown.
- Card inside: Cut out the square label and border. Very lightly mist each with Tutti Fruitti Glimmer Mist. Let dry. Color in each piece as for the front. Stamp "You're in my heart" near the center of the square as shown. Glue the square to the inside, centered 1 1/4" from the right. Glue the border even with the left edge, trim the edges.