Mom Butterfly Card
By Gail Booth
Designer Tip: Use your dylusions spray inks right from the bottle to paint your artwork.
- Place your card with the fold on top. Cover your card with suede.
- Place a 6 1/4"x4 3/4" Ebony Nostalgia butterfly Color Me paper on your craft sheet and spray Teal ink off the edges, allowing the over spray to land on the card (do not spray directly onto your card). Let dry, then glue on the card center.
- Cut out a 6 1/2" length of the scroll border, over spray with Fuchsia ink and let dry. Mat on suede with a 1/8" borders on the long edges and glue 1/2" from the bottom.
- Cut out a small flower label, spray with Teal and let dry. Open the ink bottles and paint Teal on the inner label border. Use After Midnight and Fuchsia on the outer border area. Cut out an extra artwork butterfly and paint using all of the inks, as shown. Foam tape the label just above the center of the border strip, as shown. Foam tape the butterfly to cover the small flower.
- Place a "Mom" Dazzles on the label's center, Zot a small bow to the top and place pearls on the bow, label and butterfly as shown.