Pocket Tag Card
By Gail Booth
Designer Tip: Mat your finished pocket on a light colored paper for a nice outline.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cut 1/2" off the top of your card. Glue a 5"x6" Red Velvet tan text paper even with the top edge. Ink the card edges.
- Cut a 5" square of Red Velvet dark brown flourish paper and cut corner to corner to create two triangles. Glue one triangle to the bottom left corner of your card. Cut a 5" square of Red Velvet light brown flourish paper and cut corner to corner to create two triangles. Glue one triangle to the bottom right corner of your card.
- Place thin line Dazzles on the triangles. Zot sheer dot ribbon 3/4" from the bottom, trim the ends. Tie a bow on the left as shown.
- Use the template directions to create an Art Deco Pocket from Red Velvet brown dot paper. Ink the finished edges and mat the pocket on Red Velvet tan flourish paper with a 1/16" border. Cut out the tag hole at the top and ink the edges. Loop red dot ribbon through the hole and foam tape the pocket 1/4" from the bottom of your card. Place border Dazzles around the pocket front. Trace and cut out a Banner Label, ink the edges, stamp "Thinking of You" in the center, place thin line Dazzles on the ends and foam tape on the pocket.
- Create an Art Deco Tag from Red Velvet red scroll paper, a Heart Tag from Red Velvet tan text paper and a Rectangular Tag from Red Velvet tan flourish paper. Ink all tag edges and punch a 1/8" hole in tag tops. Stamp "with Love" and a heart on the Heart Tag and stamp "Just for you" on the Rectangular Tag. Place Dazzles as shown and tie tags together with red ribbon. Wrap sheer ribbon around the large tag, gluing on the back, and place Dazzles on the ribbon. Foam tape the tags at an angle, coming out of the pocket.
- Card inside: Ink the edges of a 5"x2" Red Velvet small floral paper and mat on Red Velvet red flourish paper with a 1/2" border on long edges. Ink the edges and glue in the center.
- Create a Circular Tag from Red Velvet brown dot paper and a Squared Tag from Red Velvet tan text paper. Ink all tag edges and punch a 1/8" hole in the tag tops. Stamp "you're the Best" on the Squared Tag, place Dazzles as shown and tie the tags together with sheer ribbon. Foam tape the tags as shown.