Something Wicked Card
By Gail Booth
Designer Tip: When stamping on dark surfaces, always use a Perfect Pouch first to keep the Perfect Pearls powders where you want them.
- Place your card with the fold on the left and ink the edges black. Cut a 4 7/8"x6 3/8" Something Wicked skull border paper, with the skull placed as shown. Ink, sand and distress the edges well, then glue on your card center, leaving edges curled and loose. Zot a 10" length of mesh ribbon 1" from the left side, tucking the top end under the paper edge.
- Use the template to trace and cut out a designer label from Something Wicked orange texture paper and mat on white cardstock with a 1/16" border. Ink, sand and distress the edges well, and foam tape as shown.
- Use the template to trace and cut out a vintage sign from black cardstock. Dust with the Perfect Pouch and stamp the "SOMETHING WICKED" image on the center with VersaMark. Use the brush to dust Perfect Pearls over the image. (I used pearl on the words, bronze on the house and copper around the edges.) Dust off the excess with a tissue. Mat on white with a 1/16" border and foam tape onto the orange label.
- Using the method in step-3, stamp two spiders on black cardstock and dust with perfect pearls, using pearl and bronze. Cut out the spiders with 1/16" borders and foam tape over the mesh ribbon.
- Use the wire cutters to cut the shanks off of four skull buttons and foam tape onto the label corners, as shown. Place Jewel Dazzles on label, mesh ribbon and right edge of paper, as shown. Tie two 4" lengths of dot sheer ribbon together, cut the ribbon into 1/4" wide shreds and Zot beneath the label corner.